About

My everyday thoughts and views

Profile

Name: Ivy

Nick: Ironyv

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Birthday: 30 November

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Country: Singapore

Interests: Makeup, Reading books, Reading manga, watching anime, listening to music, slacking

Links

Jazerinez

PaulSmith

XiaoBai

Interesting Links

Mumblings of Bubblemunche

The Calm One

XiaXue: The supposedly best blogger in Singapore

Blogskin

Wish List

Digital Camera

To enroll into a makeup class

To go Japan to see my host family

To meet all the friends that I have been longing to meet (look below)

Meeting List

My polytechnic school mates: Jennifer, Changli, Jolene, Kiat, Grace, Sandy..etc

My Secondary School friends: Shan and Jianwei

My ex company colleagues: Kelly, Liting, YingChao

My cousins

design by

!ndomitable >> Jeeohdee

Thursday, February 24, 2005

hehe...MY EXAM IS OVER!~ YAY!~ Now I can enjoy my 1 week break before the new term starts...yes...it is that fast...sigh...

Minna san (everyone), what does 21 means to you? As in when you are 21, what does it means to you? Do you feel the urge to do something stupid? Do you feel that you are lacking out in something in life? Do you feel your life is getting to the end in a couple of years time?

At 21+ years old, I feel my life is catching up on me. In a few more months, I will graduate and start my actual working life in the corporate world. IT IS SUCH A SCARY THOUGHT!~ No longer can I slack the whole day doing nothing at home. No longer can I watch the television, listen to music, surf the net the whole day. No longer do I have free time at my disposal.

Furthermore, at 21 years old, I felt that I have alot of needs and wants unfulfilled. I am still looking for my identity, my goal in life. I haven't experience everything life has to offer! I am freaking out!~ o_0

sigh...I guess I can't do everything at the same time, but I decided to spread out the things I want to do and fulfill my needs and wants when I am working as well. I hope I will by then be a fulfilled person and be a happy person too! ^_^

ironyv at Thursday, February 24, 2005


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com