About

My everyday thoughts and views

Profile

Name: Ivy

Nick: Ironyv

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Birthday: 30 November

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Country: Singapore

Interests: Makeup, Reading books, Reading manga, watching anime, listening to music, slacking

Links

Jazerinez

PaulSmith

XiaoBai

Interesting Links

Mumblings of Bubblemunche

The Calm One

XiaXue: The supposedly best blogger in Singapore

Blogskin

Wish List

Digital Camera

To enroll into a makeup class

To go Japan to see my host family

To meet all the friends that I have been longing to meet (look below)

Meeting List

My polytechnic school mates: Jennifer, Changli, Jolene, Kiat, Grace, Sandy..etc

My Secondary School friends: Shan and Jianwei

My ex company colleagues: Kelly, Liting, YingChao

My cousins

design by

!ndomitable >> Jeeohdee

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

yeah, I have found myself a part-time job!~ Is actually wom through my boyfriend's sister, whose colleague needs some data assistance. Is a very easy job, all I have to do, is to update his data and call some people if the data is missing.

Will this job, I do not need to work long hours and can't manage my time well. The job only requires me to work half an hour everyd day, and I can work at home as well!

On another note, I will be starting school today. This time round, our school had moved to Princep street which is near Plaza Singapura, so it is in the TOWN AREA!~ wheepey! Will be catching Series of Unfortunate Events with my classmates later! can't wait. I will be having 2 subjects that are night classes, so I am actually 'free' during the week's morning and afternoon. But this time round, I am taking up 3 subjects for this semester, hope it isn't too stressful for me!~~

One last thing, check this out!~~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Is a rather blurred pic of me in my yukata~~

ironyv at Wednesday, March 09, 2005


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com