About

My everyday thoughts and views

Profile

Name: Ivy

Nick: Ironyv

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Birthday: 30 November

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Country: Singapore

Interests: Makeup, Reading books, Reading manga, watching anime, listening to music, slacking

Links

Jazerinez

PaulSmith

XiaoBai

Interesting Links

Mumblings of Bubblemunche

The Calm One

XiaXue: The supposedly best blogger in Singapore

Blogskin

Wish List

Digital Camera

To enroll into a makeup class

To go Japan to see my host family

To meet all the friends that I have been longing to meet (look below)

Meeting List

My polytechnic school mates: Jennifer, Changli, Jolene, Kiat, Grace, Sandy..etc

My Secondary School friends: Shan and Jianwei

My ex company colleagues: Kelly, Liting, YingChao

My cousins

design by

!ndomitable >> Jeeohdee

Saturday, April 09, 2005

I was a depressed girl yesterday. It just happened when I think too much. The sad songs that I have in my laptop doesn't help in lifting my mood either..haha...thus I was simply sad and angsty the whole day yesterday.

When I have too many thoughts running in my head, I will get all worked up over what I have thought and I simply wished my mind could stop functioning at that moment of time. I think too much sometimes, and the thoughts I have are usually very pessimistic views.

Anyway, I felt better after a friend of mine sent me some stupid but hilarious videos. It really cheer me up so I am thankful to my friend...

I was reading my past blog posts and I must say, when you are depressed, the things that you write sounds more profound and angsty. I was and still am a depressed girl, trying to figure out how to go on with my life. I may look happy at times, but when I am alone, I may find my smile faltering. But I am glad that I still have my friends, my sisters and a boyfriend to count on when I feel like my world is crashing down.

Man...why am I writing such a depressing post today?! hahah....maybe I have yet to get over the depression I had yesterday..lol...

ironyv at Saturday, April 09, 2005


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com