About

My everyday thoughts and views

Profile

Name: Ivy

Nick: Ironyv

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Birthday: 30 November

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Country: Singapore

Interests: Makeup, Reading books, Reading manga, watching anime, listening to music, slacking

Links

Jazerinez

PaulSmith

XiaoBai

Interesting Links

Mumblings of Bubblemunche

The Calm One

XiaXue: The supposedly best blogger in Singapore

Blogskin

Wish List

Digital Camera

To enroll into a makeup class

To go Japan to see my host family

To meet all the friends that I have been longing to meet (look below)

Meeting List

My polytechnic school mates: Jennifer, Changli, Jolene, Kiat, Grace, Sandy..etc

My Secondary School friends: Shan and Jianwei

My ex company colleagues: Kelly, Liting, YingChao

My cousins

design by

!ndomitable >> Jeeohdee

Saturday, June 04, 2005

I wanted to write a long post on what I have been watching recently; Da Chang Jing, which is a Korean drama on a young girl in those historic times and her story. But I couldn't muster up strength to get it written. It is too long!!!

And what's making it difficult for me is my shoulders. I've just went for a Swedish message in Elements today and though I have to admit, the massage was good, my shoulders are practically breaking now. It feels like I have just done weights on them and now they hurt like hell. I guess my shoulders must have been under so much tension, that the lady who attended to me had to knead it hard to release the stress built up on my shoulders.

But now, it hurts so badly, I have a hard time moving it. I hope it will be better tomorrow though. Anyway, the massage was good, thus I shared a package deal with my boyfriend. Thus, we have another 5 sessions per person each!! Can't wait to go for the next one after my exams!

The Great Singapore Sale, aka GSS IS HERE!!!! Why am I not working?!?! Why am I a poor student now?!?! I can't even afford to spend luxuriously! T_T

But I managed to buy 2 tops for myself yesterday at the Topshop relaunch party. F3 members (equivilent to Topshop members) gets to have 20% off all regular priced items! So yah, I brought Jennifer and my sister in to share the 20% joy!! Jennifer bought a top while my sister..*coughs* bought some nice undies..hehe...*coughs* I bought a top for my friend too, who had seen that top when we went into Topshop 2 weeks ago. I told her I didn't bring my card to enjoy the usual 10% off. Thus, it was a surprise that Topshop Wisma had a 20% off for members! hehe...hope she is happy with the top...

And while walking towards Elements for my massage, my boyfriend and I went into Topshop Wisma today and we bought a T-shirt for him...and it's 15% off for today!!

Well, I just have to wait for the following year when I've started working!!! Thats when my hard earned money will all be spent!!! MUHAHAHAH!!!!

I love shopping!~~~~~~~ ^____^

But this retail therapy is necessary...because I am having my exams in 2 week's time!!! T_T sigh...Wish me luck!~ ^__^

ironyv at Saturday, June 04, 2005


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com