About

My everyday thoughts and views

Profile

Name: Ivy

Nick: Ironyv

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Birthday: 30 November

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Country: Singapore

Interests: Makeup, Reading books, Reading manga, watching anime, listening to music, slacking

Links

Jazerinez

PaulSmith

XiaoBai

Interesting Links

Mumblings of Bubblemunche

The Calm One

XiaXue: The supposedly best blogger in Singapore

Blogskin

Wish List

Digital Camera

To enroll into a makeup class

To go Japan to see my host family

To meet all the friends that I have been longing to meet (look below)

Meeting List

My polytechnic school mates: Jennifer, Changli, Jolene, Kiat, Grace, Sandy..etc

My Secondary School friends: Shan and Jianwei

My ex company colleagues: Kelly, Liting, YingChao

My cousins

design by

!ndomitable >> Jeeohdee

Sunday, May 08, 2005

sigh....PROJECT MONTH!! Have to hand in like 3 major group projects within this month..sigh...ganbantte ne!!~~

ironyv at Sunday, May 08, 2005


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com